- Rather than buying the packet kind for a ridiculous amount of money, make a bunch yourself and use out of the jar!
- I add 1 heaping tsp of this to a big fajita stirfry jobby (peppers, onions, tofu, maybe some cabbage or zucchini?
- Also good in taco ‘meat’ (lentils, TVP and store bought vegan ground round all work great!
Shauna's Homemade Fajita Seasoning
Easy homemade seasoning for Fajitas, Tacos, or anything else Texmex inspired.
- 4 TBSP (1/4 cup) Cornstarch
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder*
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp cumin
- bunch of freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp oregano -1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp dried cilantro
- 1 bouillon cube or equivalent
- Mix all ingredients together in a jar. Keeps several months.